Register

Welcome to The Earthshiner (A Community for Blend & Gaming Enthusiasts)

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Dunnnnuh....Dunnnnuh....

Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun...
    Hullo. I am SGG. If you don't know me, I'm FPS impaired. I'm a fighter, card-shark, tactician, action exploder. ...in my mind.
    I've come here to say...pass that bowl and go take down a chopper with this bobby pin. And congrats to EO for the big reveal!

{§} Member
    Welcome good sir

Indeed, welcome! It's not always *just* about the FPS, this is true.

Administrator
    Welcome my friend.

Earthshine Organics is committed to service, sanctity and integrity, and to operating an ethical and sustainable business that harms none and benefits all.
    http://www.earthshineorganics.com

I used to play FPS's... started with Half-Life (my gawd, did I just admit that?!). Counter Strike, DOD, Battlefield 2... and well, then came World of Warcraft (what a crazy twist that is from playing shoot'em'up's!), and then real-life threw me a spaz curve ball from hell's fury and all that gaming went BUBYE! Hello Nailed... I like getting nailed. Nailed is my new "FPS"... Free Person Spliff? *shrug*

Anyhow, none of you know me, except yyz... And what an introduction that was, eh? S'all GEWD! I read your ethics schpeel in your sig... I can definately testify to your sincerity! You da MAN!

Impressed, and much obliged! -BB

Administrator
    Tell all your friends, this forum will rock.

Earthshine Organics is committed to service, sanctity and integrity, and to operating an ethical and sustainable business that harms none and benefits all.
    http://www.earthshineorganics.com

Welcome new friend!