Register

Welcome to The Earthshiner (A Community for Blend & Gaming Enthusiasts)

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

Just A Typical Intro

Whats up, I'm a member of a few forums. I see some familiar faces, I'm sure I'll see more. I like blends and videogames, so I like the concept of the forum. I've been playing games since the Atari VCS days. I'm not into all these newer games and systems( mostly because I can't afford them). And not into online or pc gaming( although I did have and enjoy Sega's Dreamcast service). But I am a geek for the classics. My favorites were released during the 8 and 16-bit generation.
    A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer

Hai Fox! Good to see a familiar....err....face. :-) Ya, I like the forum concept. Hope it works out for us blendheads!

Hell yea, SF. Good to see you made it over. If you ever wanna talk the classics, you're in good company.

Administrator
    Welcome man.

Earthshine Organics is committed to service, sanctity and integrity, and to operating an ethical and sustainable business that harms none and benefits all.
    http://www.earthshineorganics.com

Welcome Fox! Glad to see You Brother!

Hey Silver Fox--long time no see. How were the fallen flags I sent you a while back?

Pretty sure I know you just not real well. Name looks awfully familiar hehehehe well if I do or don't it's nice to see you!